Tuesday, September 16, 2008

17 September

I really think I am going to pay for my night off on the scales this week. Got on this morning and Im up 1 kg but shit happens and it will come off again at some stage. But I really looked at my body last night, which is a scarey thought I know lol. My spare tyre has shrunk and my tummy doesnt hang as low. TMI I know but this is the first time I have looked properlly and really noticed a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kylie, if you're up a kg after a night out, it's probably just water. Don't worry too much about it. It'll come off by Monday. Congratulations on your changing body! I'm sure it feels really good to see your hard work pay off.

Anonymous said...

thats so excellent u can see the changes starting to happen. i'm sure everyone else sees it first!i guess cause its us,its so gradual. and i agree with beth, that kilo will probably already be gone today if ur drinking heaps of water.
u still gotta have treats every now and then or ur mind will resent cs. so don't feel guilty!:-)