Sunday, September 14, 2008

My day off

Have just come to the realisation that I may be getting too old to go out get drunk and not sleep lol. I know its naughty but I havent done it for so long and I drank bourbon to make it worse but Livvy stayed at Ma's and that doesnt happen often and I wanted to remind myself that I was a woman and not just a mum. Trust me I payed for it yesterday and didnt eat but think I had a water drip attatched to me lol. I had so much fun!!!!!!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I have somehow managed a loss of 2.6kgs this week. This brings me down to 93.4 which means the 80's are in sight woohoo.

1 comment:

fallenangel said...

All I have to say is

Kylie Kylie Kylie

You rock girl !!!!

I'm proud of you